Skip to main content
Jesus Christ the Son of God a Weakling Without The Spirit of God His Father
 By Evangelist Andrew Kelly

Amen, Evangelist Andrew Kelly here once again with the truth of the Gospel, preacher’s books outside of the 66 books of the bible is not the truth it is perversions to get at your pocketbook by vain deceit. Many preachers behind the pulpit here in Olds would be better off hauling garbage for a living rather than preaching and perverting the bible the way they do. The preacher might feel something in his body, as right now the only thing they are feeling after is after the devil and your pocketbook. We see preacher’s bewitching man here in Olds and around the world trying to tell you that you are holding onto God’s hand, while rejecting the Son of God Jesus Christ by perverting his words and twisting the scriptures and let them be accursed. We see this kind of Gospel evident today more than ever, called the trinity or the oneness or whatever Gospel it is all perverted as they stumble at the words of Jesus Christ the Son of God and the words of the bible. I think most preachers should go back and take an English 101 course as they obviously corrupt the very everyday words in the English Language when preaching the bible, and all for their financial gain and nothing for the saving of your soul. 

Jude 1: 10] But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
 [11] Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
 [12] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
[13] Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Amen, the last sermon I preached was receiving the engrafted word, and from I read in Jude and what is going on today in society especially where it all starts in the church they do not want nor do they care to receive the engrafted word, but the words and images on the dollars or coins. Amen, it is reality. Going on with my sermon we see a Superman type gospel preached in the churches of the hour of which has no scriptural backing to it none whatsoever. A lie from the pit of hell preached in them dead synagogues of Satin. A gospel that perverts the word and calls God a liar for not believing the record he gave of his Son Jesus what they call the trinity or oneness that is popular around the world and not popular with the God and Father of Jesus. I was at a Tim Hortons back last October in town and heard a couple of Baptists really perverting the words of Jesus Christ the Son of God making him into a Superman type character when he was nowhere near that with their funny books from their church to really give them a backwards perverted mind. Jesus could do nothing by his own self. Jesus had to learn by obedience as he is the Son of God. Man are doing behind the pulpit is calling Jesus the Son of God a liar and they also call God his Father a liar for not believing the record he gave of his Son Jesus. 

John 5: [19] Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 5: [30] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
 [31] If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
 [32] There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

John 8: [28] Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
 [29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

1st John 5: [9] If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
 [10] He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
 [11] And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
 [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
[13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Amen, Jesus was no Superman, he was not even close to being God in whatever being a Son, just as much as I can be my own earthly dad in the flesh. People will throw out of context scriptures at me to say I am wrong and cancel Jesus’ teaching. Jesus’ teaching cancels your unbelief and NOT your unbelief canceling his. Jesus could NOT: Know when he was coming back, never spoke his own words, could give nothing to nobody, could do nothing by his own self, did not do his own work. Jesus felt pain, he ate and drank, and he was a human being when he was born conceived a bit differently but still human. When he died and arose from the dead he had the Spirit of God his Father in him, this time a new creation, full of holes and no blood a dead man walking, this time born of God. We read all over the bible Jesus was there with his Father as a separate entity from day one. 

Hebrews 8: [8] Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
 [9] And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
 [10] Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Genesis 1: [26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Daniel 3: [25] He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
 Psalm 110: 1] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
 [2] The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Psalm 110:1] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
 [2] The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Isaiah 45: 11] Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
 [12] I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Revelation 19:13 we see the word, ((he was)) and NOT, ((I was)) as this is a fulfilment of Jacob in Genesis 49:10-12. Jesus is a seperate entity from God his Father just like I am from my earthly father.  Jesus was one accord in agreement with his Father in heaven and obeyed him as he was the bible in the flesh, (the Word made flesh) John was writing from what he seen in visions in Revelation. He wasn't writing about God the Father of Jesus or talking about him, he was talking about the Son of God Jesus Christ. What people have to do is stop listening and reading them perverted and bewitched carnal minded preacher's books and sermons, (who has salvation and understanding of the bible as real as a $7.00 bill.) And start reading the bible for themselves. These preachers teach false doctorines of devils and damnable heresies are only interested in your pocketbook and NOT for the saving of the soul.  Genesis 49: [  9  ] Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son,

Understanding Ephesians 2:9

Amen, we see many Christians of the hour perverting the words of the bible. They think they can float into heaven like a helium balloon by taking scriptures out of context. I have news for them Jesus told us in:  Luke 10:15] And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. [16] He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. Man despise the words of the bible especially the Christians of the hour by perverting and profaining the scriptures by twisting them around to suite their doctorines of devils and seducing spirits. The Christians of the hour think they can waltz into the new heaven and earth by playing church like Hollywood does walking around proud knowing nothing for NOT consenting to the wholesome words of our Lord Jesus Christ. We see the real Ephesians 2 here. Ephesians 2: 9 ] Not of works, lest any man should boast. 8] it is the gift of God: and that